সোমবার, ২৭ মে, ২০১৩

Home-based telemarketing setup - Small business forum Australia

Forum newcomer

?

Join Date: May 2013

Posts: 1

Thanks: 0

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


I'm wanting to promote some services directly to consumers via a home-based telemarketing set-up and apart from knowing how to acquire call lists, I'm clueless on how to set up a basic calling system where you could click and dial from the screen. I'm also interested to know if there is a solution using GSM (unlimited plan) eg via a GSM gateway as there could be value in having a mobile office to do this. Any recommendations on hardware and windows based software?

I hear that there are hosted systems that can do this? Does anyone know of a reputable one?

Source: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/talking-technology/25550-home-based-telemarketing-setup.html

julia child Ron Palillo Chad Johnson Twitter Helen Gurley Brown Kathi Goertzen Johnny Pesky spice girls

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন