Would you be interested in doing a (most likely reincarnated) Merlin RP? I was thinking 1x1 but we could probably make it a group thing if enough people are interested and want to play his knights and such.
Also, I'd really like for it to involve a Merlin/Arthur romance.
But my thoughts are having Merlin (and the others?) in college when Arthur comes back. Something pretty big would have to be going on in the world in order for Arthur to be called back. So perhaps magic is returning, or maybe Morgana is back and has decided she wants to rule the world or something. We could work it out.
I'm really not too picky with my partners. I just prefer you to be literate. Grammatical errors drive me crazy and spellcheck is super easy to use, so please use it! And as long as you give me AT LEAST a paragraph, I will be content. I am online every day, so I would also prefer a partner who can respond multiple times a week.
Let me know if you're interested. Shoot me a PM or respond here and I will get back to you.
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/ixXaVzHNbGw/viewtopic.php
nba finals K Michelle roger clemens multiple sclerosis falling skies rodney king Webb Simpson
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন